Your desire is to be beautiful, toned, have a proportional and athletic body. Why not. It’s a beautiful wish. Our experienced plastic surgeons perform liposuction in various areas of the body: the chin, upper arms, abdomen, waist, thighs and knees, if necessary, the back and legs as well.
During the surgery, excess fat is removed from the problem areas.
Reasons why a liposuction is desired:
- Excess fat in different areas.
- A slight tightening of the skin is also possible.
- The result is permanent when you’re athletic and healthy.
- Your body will be more proportional and more toned.
- Increase your confidence and enjoy the new and improved you!
Where to start?
Come and get in touch with an experienced doctor who can help you find the right solution. Together we will talk about what bothers you in the problem areas and find out the best possible correction method (there are situations where the liposuction should be combined with excessive skin removal procedure to achieve the best result).
Our doctors are fluent in Estonian, English, Russian and Finnish. They are members of the International Plastic Surgery Association ISAPS https://www.isaps.org/). Your body is treated as a whole.
Come in prepared:
- Clean and moisturize your skin. The skin must be clean and healthy when you come for the surgery.
- Before the surgery, the doctor will draw the cut-off points on your skin, tell you about the operation and its outcome. Look before and after photoes
- The operation is performed with general anesthesia.
- After the surgery, spend a night in our cozy hospital under the care of our friendly staff.
- The day after the surgery, the doctor will examine you and give you recommendations for wound care and to lower swelling.
- For recovery, it’s recommended to take 1-2 weeks long sick leave.
- Sports activities are allowed 4 weeks after surgery.
- After 3-6 months you can welcome the new you!