Our doctors are fluent in Estonian, English, Russian and Finnish. They are members of the International Plastic Surgery Association ISAPS., which brings together international aesthetic plastic surgery specialists.
Our surgeons are constantly improving, previously studied in Estonia, Russia, Western Europe and the United States. Read more about our doctors.
Read more about our doctors:
The consultation lasts for 30-60 minutes and takes place in Kotka Private Hospital Plastic Surgery Center, Kotka 12, Tallinn.
Each patient is special and therefore our encounter with you contains the following:
- We’ll talk about your wishes and needs.
- The doctor will perform the first examination and explain the details about the preparation and implementation of the procedure.
- Your doctor will take the necessary photos of the problematic area and make notes regarding the procedure.
- Together we’ll map out the state of your of health, allergies and usage of medicines.
- We’ll ask about previously performed operations /procedures.
- If you have any questions or fears, be sure to let your doctor know.
- The doctor will definitely discuss the possible risks that may be involved with the procedure or beauty treatment, which may be general (associated with any procedure that penetrates the skin, for instance bleeding or inflammation) or specific (those associated with a particular type of surgery, such as encapsulation or the formation of tight connective tissue around the breast implant)
- We’ll talk about the recovery period, the cost of the operation and what it includes.
To book a consultation, contact us at: +372 6530777
The price of the consultation is 70 euros.