Your wish is to be beautiful and confident. Why not. It’s a beautiful wish. More often, women ask about the correcting surgery of the intimate area. This desire is due to increasing awareness, the availability of a comparison and spread of safe surgery techniques. Our experienced plastic surgeons perform different and if necessary, combined corrections of the intimate area.
During surgery, excess skin is removed from the area of labia minora (inner lips) or labia majora (outer lips) and if necessary, fat injections (fat transfer or fillers) are performed to plump up the outer lips and restore volume.
Reasons why an intimate area surgery is desired:
- Disturbing asymmetry.
- Changes in the intimate area due to pregnancy and thrpostpartum period.
- Excessive skin fold in the clitoris area.
- Sagging labia majora.
- Discomfort and friction when exercising or wearing tight clothes.
- Increase your confidence and enjoy the new and improved you!
Where to start?
The consultation. Come and get in touch with an experienced doctor who can help you find the right solution. We’ll outline your expectations and the possibility of achieving these desires.
Our doctors are fluent in Estonian, English, Russian and Finnish. They are members of the International Plastic Surgery Association ISAPS (https://www.isaps.org/).. Your body is treated as a whole.
Come in prepared:
- Clean and moisturize your skin. The skin must be clean and healthy when you come for the surgery.
- Prior to surgery, it’s important to stabilize your body weight.
- Before the surgery, the doctor will draw the cut-off points on your skin, tell you about the operation and its outcome.
- The operation is usually performed with local anesthesia and lasts about an hour.
- After surgery, you can spend a few hours under the care of friendly staff in our cozy hospital.
- After surgery, your doctor will review your treatment and give you recommendations for wound care and reduce swelling.
- For recovery, it’s recommended to take 2-5 days long sick leave.
- Sports activities are allowed 4-8 weeks after surgery.
- Intercourse is allowed 4-6 weeks after surgery.
- After 1,5-3 months you can welcome the new you!