Forehead and brow lift
About the surgery
The skin tires when aging. Changes are clearly visible in the face because the facial skin is delicate and less protected from outside influences than the rest of the body. Sagging skin in the forehead and eyebrow area may make the face look tired, sad or even angry. Forehead and eyebrow lift allows to tighten the skin of the face so that the result remains for up to 8–10 years.
Am I the right candidate?
- Sagging skin in the forehead area
- Deep wrinkles/grooves in the upper third of the face
- The eyebrows are “drooping”
- The face leaves a tired, angry or sad impression
- Desire to look younger and fresher
Preparing for surgery
- Cleanse and moisturise your skin so that it would be toned when coming in for surgery. Before the surgery, the doctor marks down the incision sites on your skin with a marker, talks about the process of surgery and expected results.
During the surgery
- The corrective surgery of the face and neck takes about 1–3 hours and is carried out with local anaesthesia.
How to start?
If you’re interested in a forehead and brow lift, start by coming in for a doctor’s consultation. The meeting allows you to share your desires, worries and expectations, while the doctor can find the most suitable solution for you based on experience. It’s common to combine a brow and forehead lift with other facial surgeries (e.g. eyelid surgery, facelift, as well as procedures to correct muscle activity and improve the skin structure).
At the consultation, we will assess the state of your health, find the best method for surgery, explain the placement of scars and potential complications, and if you’re suitable for surgery then we can also immediately book a time for it.
Our doctors are members of the International Society of Plastic Surgery ISAPS, speak Estonia, Russian, English and Finnish, and treat your body as a comprehensive whole, always keeping in mind what’s best for you!