About the procedure
We don’t have to do anything special for wrinkles to appear, because daily activities – smiling, squinting, facial expressions, natural aging of the skin – accelerate and promote the formation of wrinkles. We use filler injections containing hyaluronic acid and lidocaine in our clinic.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to maintain and bind moisture in the skin, makes the skin elastic, fresh and more even.
- The content of lidocaine in the preparation makes the procedure less painful and more pleasant.
With filler injections, it is possible to correct facial features, smooth and fill in wrinkles and creases, add volume to the lips, or in short, to make the entire face more youthful, brighter and more perfect. Fillers or filler injections provide a great opportunity to make the appearance of your skin more youthful quickly and almost painlessly.
With us, you can get filler injections for these wrinkles, among others:
- Restoration of the volume of the face due to decreased facial volume
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- “Frown line” in the forehead that has not disappeared with botulinum therapy
Am I a suitable candidate?
- You want to get rid of unpleasant wrinkles and creases
- You quickly want a brighter, healthier and more youthful look
- You are aware of the possible side effects
- You value your appearance and want to look beautiful regardless of age
- You value high quality service, a professional doctor and great skills
- You are not breast-feeding, you are not pregnant, you do not have the Herpes Simplex virus, you do not have a disease with fever, you do not have an infection in the place where the injection is going to be made, and you are more than 18 years old.
Possible side effects:
- Redness, swelling, tenderness, itching of the skin
- Unevenness of the skin
- Feeling heavy at the place of the injection
- Risk of infection
- Nodules or hardening at the injection site
- Spots or discolouration of the skin at the place of the injection
- Vascular complications
- Possible side effects usually disappear after 24 hours, with lip corrections possible side effects can last up to a week.
Before the procedure
- Clean and moisturize your skin so that it is well toned when you come to the procedure
- Come to the procedure with clean skin, do not use decorative make-up
- If you have previously had a filler injection, it is important for your doctor to know the name of the medicine that was used
During the procedure
- The filler injection procedure takes about 30-60 minutes, depending on the place
- The procedure does not require anesthesia because the filler contains anesthetic
- After the procedure, you can go home immediately, you do not have to stay in our private clinic for a longer period of time
- After the procedure, the skin may be slightly red, swollen or painful, it usually disappears within 24 hours. Your doctor will advise you on skin care.
- You can start with lighter training after 2-3 days. For more intensive training, consult the doctor performing the procedure.
- You do not need to take sick leave for filler injections.
- Avoid facial massage for at least 2 weeks after the filler injection.
- Avoid sauna, UV radiation, very low temperatures for at least 2 weeks. Some studies suggest that fermented alcoholic beverages, pork products and seafood should also be avoided for 2-3 days after the filler injection procedure.
After the cosmetic procedure, the first result is immediately visible
- The end result can be assessed 1-2 weeks after the procedure, when the skin has recovered
- How long the final result lasts depends on the preparation used, the place of the injection and the injection technique. The results last for about 6-18 months, depending on the preparation
Where to start?
If you are interested in filler injections, see a doctor first for a consultation. During the meeting, you can share your wishes, concerns and expectations, and the doctor, based on his/her experience, can find the most suitable solution for you.
During the consultation, we will assess your health condition, find the best method for the procedure, explain any possible complications, and if you are suitable for the procedure, we can immediately make a filler injection or book an appointment.