Breasts are the symbol of motherhood, but also the symbol of femininity and beauty. The majority of our female clients come to us for breast surgery. The most preferred procedure is the breast augmentation with silicone implants. Apparently, nature has not blessed the women of the Northern region with the desired breast shape.
Reasons why one might want to undertake the procedure:
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small.
- Your breasts vary in size or shape.
- Breasts are asymmetrical.
- Sagging breasts after weight loss or breastfeeding.
- Medical reasons, women who have lost a breast due to a disease. One or both breasts failed to develop normally
Where to start?
Come and get in touch with an experienced doctor who can help you find the right solution.
We examine your state of health and find the best implant, its shape, size and location for the cuts.
Our doctors are fluent in Estonian, English, Russian and Finnish. They are members of the International Plastic Surgery Association ISAPS. Your body is treated as a whole.
Come in prepared:
- We use Nagor high-quality and natural breast implants, Polytech and Motiva. You can also choose light B-Lite implants
- Do the research. What are your expectations? See Before-After Photos
- The need for blood tests and mammography or ultrasound is assessed individually for each patient.
- Before the surgery, the doctor will draw the cut-off points for your skin, tell you about the operation and its outcome.
- The operation is performed with general anesthesia and lasts for about an hour.
- After the surgery, spend a night in our cozy hospital under the care of our friendly staff.
- The day after the surgery, the doctor will examine you and give you recommendations for wound care and to lower swelling. The threads are removed after 10-14 days.
- For recovery, it’s recommended to take 1-2 weeks long sick leave.
- Sports activities are allowed 4-6 weeks after surgery.