Juvederm is a dermal filler created by Allergan, which is the same company that developed BOTOX. It is most often used for prolonged correction of facial wrinkles, folds, and lip augmentation. The treatment is unique because it has a high concentration of hyaluronic acid. It is also the only hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has a demonstrated history of being both safe and effective in people of color. If you are seeking age corrective treatment, please contact Dr. Kullamaa Plastikakirurgia in Tallinn, Estonia, for a consultation.
Varieties of Options Available
The treatment has a variety of options designed to address various aesthetic concerns:
- Juvederm Ultra is the original formula. It can treat minor scars, enhance lips and fill moderate lines and wrinkles.
- Juvederm Ultra XC can be used for restoration of the lips and perioral area.
- Juvederm Volift can improve the contouring in the face and lips.
- Juvederm Volite can improve smoothness and treat fine lines in the face, neck, décolletage, and hands.
- Juvederm Voluma can increase the volume in cheeks.
- Juvederm Volbella can correct fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- We also carry Juvederm Smile, Juvederm Ultra 2, Juvederm Ultra 3 and Juvederm Ultra 4.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
The treatment is effective on the lower parts of your face that show some of the most pronounced signs of aging including:
- Parentheses lines
- Vertical lip lines
- Marionette lines
- Definition of your lips border
- Smile lines
How Is The Treatment Performed?
The dermal filler treatment is performed by injection. Treatment is individualized to achieve the most natural result. The process itself is quick, and results are nearly immediate. Numbing cream is available to maximize your comfort during the process.
If you are ready to recapture a more youthful and healthy appearance, we welcome you to contact Dr. Kullamaa Plastikakirurgia in Tallinn, Estonia, today for a consultation.