Eyes are a mirror of the soul. Smooth skin and eyelids compliment your beautiful eyes and soul. The first signs of aging in the eye area usually occur at the age of 30-40.
The history of eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty) dates back to the 10th century. Nowadays, it’s one of the most common procedures in facial aesthetic surgery.
Reasons why one might want to undertake the procedure:
- Loose upper eyelid or sagging skin in the lower eyelid
- Baggy or puffy eyelids
- Sagging skin is narrowing the visual field.
- Eyes are tired.
- You’ll have a fresher, younger and rejuvenated appearance.
- Increase your confidence and enjoy the new and improved you!
Where to start?
The Consultation Come and get in touch with an experienced doctor who can help you find the right solution.
Our doctors are fluent in Estonian, English, Russian and Finnish. They are members of the International Plastic Surgery Association ISAPS. Your body is treated as a whole.
Come in prepared:
- Clean and moisturize your skin. For best results, the skin must be well moisturized.
- Before the surgery, the doctor will draw the cut-off points for your skin, tell you about the operation and its outcome. See Before-After Photos
- The operation is performed with local anesthesia
- The surgery lasts from 45 minutes to 2 hours.
- After the surgery, you can spend a few hours under the care of friendly staff in our cozy hospital.
- Some bruising and swelling is normal and may take up to 10-14 days to disappear.
- Threads are removed 5-7 days after the surgery.
- Sporting activities that may endanger the eye area should be avoided during the recovery period.
- You can see the final results in 6 months and the result is long-term.