Prominent ears are a common concern, often with hereditary causes. The position and shape of the ears can be changed to be less prominent and more suitable for you. Ear correction is a procedure that is performed by experienced physicians for adults, but also for young people and children from the age of 5 years.
Reasons for correcting ears:
- Large Ears
- Ears that stick out too far from the head
- Medical reasons, such as injuries caused by an accident
- Ear deformities
- Increase your confidence and enjoy the new and improved you!
Where to start?
The consultation Come and get in touch with an experienced doctor who can help you find the right solution.
Come in prepared:
- Before the surgery, the doctor will draw the cut-off points for your skin, tell you about the operation and its outcome. Before- After Photos
- The operation is usually performed with local anesthesia. Children with general anesthesia.
- The operation usually lasts 1-2 hours.
- After the operation and medical examination, the patient is allowed to recover at home. A supportive head bandage should be worn approximately 2 weeks after the surgery.
- The supportive head bandage should be worn continuously for one week, and for a month during sleep and doing sports.
- Threads are removed 7 days after the surgery.
- You can return to your normal activities after a week.
To learn more about ear surgery, contact us at Dr. Kullamaa Plastikakirurgia in Tallinn, Estonia. Our team is prepared to answer the questions you may have about otoplasty for you or a member of your family.