All of us age, but we could always age more beautifully. When you get older, at some point you can see that changes in the forehead have made your face look tired, sad, or even angry. If the reality does not match your appearance, there may be a solution: forehead and eyebrow lift. The results will last for 8-10 years.
Reasons why one might want to undertake the procedure:
- Loose skin on the forehead.
- Deep wrinkles /folds in the upper third of the face.
- Sagging eyebrows.
- Tired or angry look.
- You desire a younger and fresher look.
- Increase your confidence and enjoy the new and improved you!
Where to start?
The consultation Come and get in touch with an experienced doctor who can help you find the best solution for you. Often, Brow Lift is combined with other facial surgeries, such as hair extensions, Facelift or procedures that correct muscle activity and improve the skin structure. Check out the laser skin treatments.
Come in prepared:
- Clean and moisturize your skin. The skin must be clean when you come for the surgery.
- Before the surgery, the doctor will draw the cut-off points for your skin, tell you about the operation and its outcome. Before- After Photos
- The operation is usually performed with local anesthesia.
- The operation lasts 1-3 hours.
- First part of the recovery lasts 5-7 days, after that threads are removed.
- Threads are removed 7-10 days after surgery.
- For recovery, it’s recommended to take 2-3 weeks long sick leave.
- Strenuous exercise must be limited for 2-3 weeks.