Each of us wants to have beautiful and brilliant skin. We use high-quality Ellipse technology (www.ellipse.com) for IPL treatment of acne.
The procedure is carried out by doctors with long-term experience Bret Kaldvee and Pille Kirjanen, who consult and treat you.
When should you come to seek IPL treatment for acne:
- You want to get rid of the acne on the face, back, and
- Simple cosmetic techniques have not significantly helped you solve the problem
- You are looking for the best solutions for taking care of your skin
- You want a healthy, beautiful and shiny skin! You value your new look!
Come prepared for the procedure!
- Clean and moisturize your skin. When you come to the procedure, the skin is clean.
- Use at least 30 SPF and UVA sunblock daily. Helps prevent aging of the skin.
- Your skin should not be tanned. Depending on the type of skin, at least 2-4 weeks should have passed from the last tanning.
- Do not use self-tanning creams before and after the procedure.
- After IPL treatment of acne, the skin may be slightly swollen and reddened. Ask your doctor for advice on skin care.
- After undergoing the procedure abstain from the sauna, swimming pool and sunbathing for 2 weeks.
- Ask your doctor for advice on how to care for your skin after the procedure.
- No IPL treatment for acne is performed during pregnancy and lactation.
Our doctors communicate in Estonian, Russian, English, and Finnish. They are members of the International Society of Plastic Surgery ISAPS www.isaps.org